Majordomo Commands for Embroidery Clubs Mailing Lists
[This information was returned by email@example.com on
July 18, 1996. from the help command]
This is Brent Chapman's "Majordomo" mailing list manager, version 1.93.
In the description below items contained in 's are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the 's around it.
It understands the following commands:
- subscribe <list> [<address>]
- Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.
- unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
- Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.
- get <list> <filename>
- Get a file related to <list>.
- index <list>
- Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.
- which [<address>]
- Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.
- who <list>
- Find out who is on the named <list>.
- info <list>
- Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.
- Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.
- Retrieve this message.
- Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).
Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
Commands in the "Subject:" line NOT processed.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact
Back to the sewing page
Last updated April 16, 1999
My pages have been visited